Thursday, April 20, 2006

what a day.. i really got the dorothy top i wan.. and now.. i saw another one... goodness.. maybe i will get it i guess.. a lil mad i think.. but will.. sigh.. bottom i've got plenty... not tops.

disappointing.. i'm disappointed. i'm moody. i'm not someone who's there for ppl to push here and there. but.. i'm always that... everything seems to come to an end.. ppl changed... this time.. i really dunnoe what to do... if i know how to take.. i must learn how to let go.. no matter how much i want or do not want to. from day 1...i know, if a normal person like do such things.. anyone could... if that day comes, i will take a step back. it's saddening that i'm so different. so different from rest of the friend. you made me feel worthless... and i realised, no one enjoys my company, other ppl's company are better. shopping alone is quite fun as well.. i did it today... i guess... it's my routine.. and i will grow to be independent.

i really hope ppl communicate. if you're angry with me. say you're angry. don't ignore me.. pls pls don't ignore me... =(

will everything gonna be the End?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home