Sunday, June 25, 2006

sigh... there's still so much to go.. so much to complete... long way more... this time.. i'm breaking down before my exam is even nearing... maybe.. one day maybe when i can't stand it.. i should jus be like those kinda patient jin ting said.. walked in IMH and say "i'm depress.. admit me" yar.. i should ah... called what? bapola? hahahahaha kinda pronounced like that lah... yea yea..... no one to back me up.. no one to hold me up...

so darn fucked up... lies lies and lies.. if u choose to lie... fuck off don't come and lie to me.. i'm not those kinda gal whom u can pick in geylang.. i don't charge.. neither am i willing to give it to u jerk ass!!! FUCK OFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. CCH KNN... i hate liars......... that's why i hate myself =x sigh...

so many things are pestering me... so many.... can all jus go away.. go go go go go go go go go go go go i really dislike all of u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home