Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i'm falling deeper and deeper... wooo.. i'm mad...

but i'm really falling deeper.. which is no good sign woh.. =(

been tired... work is STILL boring...

gonna be doing something stupid.. but thinking of it.. makes me a lil happy... to think that the other is happy... lalallaa

i've started to draw shopping list for X'mas... and my wishlist...

but no point.. how many will actually buy me X'mas present.

as age is catching up... things get more and more "affordable" to us... thinking of what presents to buy for bdae or Xmas is.. TOUGH!!! like.. i dunnoe what to buy le...

went shopping today.. but.. nth to buy.. always liek that.. when i have the ability to buy.. ntohing to buy.. when i've got nothing to buy.. alot of things need to be bought.. kekekek...

am talking to sis while typing this post... i settled my dad's Xmas present alr!! tsk tsk.. i only left with my sis'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home