Sunday, September 03, 2006

there is alot of things that is in my mind.. and yes.. i know what i'm thinking, i know what i want.. but... i know for the fact that, nope, it'll never be mind.. even if i wanna fight for it.. it will also never be mind.. got reason de la... jus inconvenient to state it out here.. =) but i still carry that lil glimpse of hope in me.. like what i had in my... long-ago post..

attachment gonna start tml.. hopefully.. i'm not going to rot my way through.. i don't like the feeling of rotting.. BLEAH!!!

i'm gonna miss so much things.. i mean.. not that kua zhang de.. but for 6 months.. definitely there will be something that u are going to miss out de ba.. =)

wish me luck k?? for this attachment.. my expectation is.. NO MISTAKES... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home