Monday, August 21, 2006

i can see the difference now when u say.. that u won't try for it anymore.. i don't blame u.. becoz i can't... i brought it upon myself... perhaps... it jus marks the difference... i can only say.. serve myself right... serve u right melinda yup...

my pri sch mates.. all say i look like auntie now.. while most of my friends says it suits me better...

honestly.. i'm tired.. it's not the first.. it's not the second... but why is it like that?! before anything happened, it's already like that.. it is so difficult to tell ppl "hey.. u look a lil nicer" or is it really hard to say that to ur good friend? ahhh.. perhaps.. my nonsense comes again.. i'm jus a ... hi-bye friend... ohH... ic.. anyway.. it was made clear.. i'm not going to get anything which i "expect" well.. doesn't matter.. jus a lil.. disappointment.. won't kill... it's not hurting me.. not affecting me... almost immune to it...

i'm looking forward to attachment.. so i can be all busy again.. then.. maybe... i won't be stuck to a single person.. will be busy and not go and disturb ppl... yup.. lalalalala

*roll eyes*

-faintss- i'm still no where through my studies..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home