Saturday, August 19, 2006

one paper down... what is gonna happen next? studying mood is not bad yet... so... yups.. all the best and good luck to me..

i've got my green esprit watch le... all thanks to Ryan... love it to bits...

nothing's been going on...

Melinda's moral and confidence is falling once again...

has everyone turn their back on me? i felt that i'm all alone again...

perhaps...

can't wait for exams to be over...

i know things won't work out.. but u dont bother to put urself in my shoes.. i'm not throwing my tantrums.. but if i don't care.. i wouldn't care if u walk away from me... i don't know how to tell u..becoz u are as sensitive as i am... (but i'm more sensitive lah) you've got me wondering... inevitably...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home