Tuesday, May 11, 2004

hmmm... another day had passed, i wonder who is looking at this blog, weel, maybe i'm the only one looking at it ba. day had been so confused. i really do not know what i wan. i'm jus not hapy.is it a lust? or love. i can't love, i know i can't play in the game. i can't afford to play, i fall easily, and i dislike standing up.i hope that i can get everything out of my mind! help me will you? i pray so hard.. asking God to save me.. save me!!! wht is this? it's enough of hurt. i see so many ppl in the state of love, i'm jealous, y am i so? i'm not like this in the past.! i'm ok with it... happy for them!HELP~

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Me! I've been reading your blog Mel. And not just reading but commenting as well : )

Love is cool mel. Lust is well....lust. It can be cool too...but it depends on who's involved hee...

Please don't be jealous cause you're very sweet. And I know your time will come. In fact, for all I know, it already has : )

Anyway, I support you 100% so you're not alone ok.

Warmest regards,
Bear Bear

bear_bear2001@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home