Monday, September 13, 2004

hope this one can be published.... okie.. didn't update for days le.. let me start from.. hmm.... friday!

Friday.. i was late for LMS.. coz i'm printing out my script... and guess wht?! LMS is only ½ hr tht day loh hehe. my grp stayed back to discuss about our script.. tht day i was giddy for the whole entire day. i do not know why. almost fell while climbing up the stairs.. all of the gals in my class skipped dance except for me. wah! dance lesson was damn fun okie! hehehe fri is a day of laughter for me loh! laugh none stop de. buay tahan... then went home...

Sat! wakie at 8.45am.. played piano as usual.. gotta teach tution... so prepare my stuff.. i forgot tht tution is at 10:30h.. and i tot tht it's 11:00! hahahha but i'm still early la.! from my place only take 15 mins to go (if i take LRT la). gave 2 hours of tution.. (told the mom tht the lowest i can give is $80) then i left for mentoring at 13:00h, met celine they all on bus.. then reached at around 13:45h.. super early.. then we slowly walk.. while walking.. we find it so weird tht we didn't see any mentees... then at 14:00.. it's still the 4 of us sitting at the canteen.. we felt tht somethign is amiss... we called one of mentoring senior.. and discovered tht there's not mentoring today! argh!.. nvm.. all of us are hungry.. then we went to clementi hawker to makan... *yum yum* really nice... hehehe! after tht.. i went to grace's place... sit sit awhile... then we head to Siglap for mudpie.. i dunnoe if my taste bud got problem loh.. but the food servivce there SUCKS! not nice AT ALL! the mudpie ar... sigh! worst i've ever ate.. i tot tht paragon is the worst CC... now i know, siglap one is worst! after having mudpie.. both of us too a cab down for cell! when we reached.. we were the only 2.. pearl lynn reached shortly after... then came kevin.. and knew wht he told us?! he forgot to bring the key.. wah! how cool! nvm.. wait for uncle pak fook.. only got into the room at 19:45h started cell at 20:00h.. it's the start of new 'system' great tht everything turns out fine! i'm very very glad yesterday... pearl lynn seldom talk to us one... as in those from eng. cong one la! then it's like.. i kinda shy de mah.. seldom talk.. new in church also. but she opened up her problems to me yesterday! shocked! so so so so glad.. hehehe after cell came hm.. reached hm at 00:00h slpt at 02:00h *missing someone*

Sunday: which is today! i woke up at 07:30h.. started perparing my clothes and start changing before everyone crowd at the toilets... we went for my grandaunt's funeral.. hill ceremony today... left hm at about 08:05h. reached... there at about 09:15h... the whole ceremony is very long.. i have to say... i prefer the christian way.. but my mom's side all 'bai bai' one... simple funeral i have to say.. my brother got a culture shock! it was the first time tht he go for this kinda funeral.. then didn't know anything before hand.. hehehehe! after the whole thing.. took a ride from my cousin to sch (to do OB project) sigh.. totally no mood to do (coz something happened) but tried mybest... me and aisah down there crap..! hahahaha! i was the last to reach and first to leave today.. was very pai seh.. but then i really got no mood.. reached home.. i was like.. in a daze... cried... (don't ask me why. those who know why knows). watched TV.. trying to distract myself. well.. i really dunnoe wht going to happen.. but whtever the case is. i hope tht i can take things easily (the consequences of always talkng things so seriously) hehehe! tht marks the end of my day!

hehe.. tml got OB project presentation.. and it's 00:30 le sigh.. lucky tml lesson is at 11:00... i really really hope all is well for me... *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home