Tuesday, April 05, 2005

hmmm wht to blog today???

sunday... went church, after tht.. got AGM but i didn't stay for it. i went back home. before i reach home, i went to bukit timah shopping centre to get my conditional and my cross stitch strings, but then the shop was close, so only bought my conditional.. hehe... that day, i bought lunch from pasar malam, nasi lemak with chicken wings de... didn't eat nasi lemak for very long le. hee. then after tht my sister friend came.. tht's "discussion" was SOSO boring. it's only my sister making decision, she do'nt accept ppl's decision, so what's the point of discussion? it doubts me. then tht's the end of my day le...

on Monday, i woke up at 12.20pm!! haha.. it's raining mah.. nice to slp in. i'm suppose to meet brian at 1pm for lunch and to photo copy some of his stuff. he actually wanna make it later instead of 1pm. but i insist. but who knows, i'm late instead, so i got him to meet me at 1.30pm. but he's late... -all my friends like all late kings and queens hor, i should be like them le- so i went seiyu walk walk.. hee not bad leh. after they renovate, now got shiseido.. and quite a few stuff. *fast forward* we left lot 1 at 2.40pm like tht, i go town to meet sar while he go home and dunnoe do wht lah. but sar last min tell me her friends wanna go mustafa also, so i was find with it and met her at cityhall. this is the first time i met such a rude "ang moh"! and i HOPE to give him one tight slap! irritating.no wonder my sis always say ang moh is not as good as wht i think it is. after mustafa, went to watch the wedding date then came home. bought KFC on da way home.and again, tht's the end of my day.

Today, i've got to "work" so sickening! argh! no work no extra income.. sick leh. kinda regret going to the hong kong trip, new territorial is SO far from main island hong kong loh. need to waste money take cab and such. i dunnoe to pick up my specs today or tml. today like very tight schedule... tonight got nice TV to watch also. tml? tml i've got appointment with shiseido at 2pm, before that i need to accompany sar to go for medical check up. so sick leh! everyday go out... sianz.. i don't feel like going for make over tml. i jus wanna stay home. i'm an introvert after all!

Thurs i've got nothing on, friday i've got to "work" again! sigh.. just do it melinda! argh!! grrr.. how?! sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home