Saturday, July 16, 2005

jus came back from the dinner.! hha... was good.. food was great.. desserts are BETTER!! haha.. esp the chocolate truffle! gee... i left home after some arguement with mama at around 5.40am.. reached at 6.45pm.. supposed to go up to the room.. but the need some card.. so fine loh.. my sis haven't finish Su's make up, so i have to stand outside the ballroom... and the next thing i know.. JASON IS HERE>! kaoz.. i was praying so hard that he won't come and talk to me before my night is ruin loh! haha.. but he didn't.. maybe jus now from church he knows i don't really wanna talk about him.. hmm.. i don't like him leh.. but i think he's a poor thing.. kinda feel bad about it.. anywya.. then soon... curl came.. then rachel! FINALLY.. some one's gonna stay with me.. after my statue-ing for one hour... and felt like alien coz it's all relatives of the couple who were there first... anyway.. so ya dee ya dee.. haha. take pics... laugh laugh.. toilet... blar.. then time to go in!! everything starts from there.. then we saw the priest walking in.. and made a joke.. haha coz during the church wedding's recept, everyone was hungry.. so we "bu ke qi.." jus ate loh... then father came in.. said prayer... my food was still in my mouth.. others too.. then when finish.. with food in our mouth.. we said amen.. was damn irony lah.. so sinful rite.. haha.. anyway... so we were like "hey.. priest got come.. so cannot eat okay?! must wait till amen" haha... coz we are sitting rite infront of the buffet food... haha! lucky we are not seated behind.. if not have to walk all the way to the front to makan.. anyway.. when i went in.. i've got myself red wine... alcoholic de lah.. not those grape juice... (but i think it's the wrong choice) then sat there to chat with rachel.. about our pri and sec sch.. and ppl whom we have crashes on.. haha! till my sister came down (it's a BIG finally!) then soon after.. i got gastric pain le.. at first was kinda ok.... coz in the morning i alr got slight gastric le.. so i kinda know wht's gonna happen.. but i nv tot it would be so pain.. that i can't even walk properly.. it's so hard.. to bear with the pain and laugh and joke... i can't even lift up my leg to cross my leg.. that's how bad it was... then i bear with it.. it i really can't get up of my seat.. then got to ask me sister to help me take chocolate truffle =) thanks sis..! then at about 10+ went up to the hotel room.. pick up stuff.. then came back le.. dind't stay.. can't stand my gastric... but i had a wonderful time with my sis... it had been long since we last went out so happily... hee..

anyway.. brian told me tht his friend was in the church wedding jus now too.. i was kinda shocked.. coz i saw a no. of friends in the wedding too! haha.. but then i blur lah... didn't recognise ppl... i was talking to the bunch of friends of Ann (the groom's sister) one of them is my poly mate.. who knows. within that bunch... brian's friend was there... apparently i saw her before lah.. but can't recognise.. but also heng lah.. if not i need to hide my face in sch le... dressing wise is so diff from wht i wore to sch.. hee.. ppl who knows me know i dresss different when i'm in sch and when i'm out lah.. hee.! esp when i get dressy..!! gee.. anyway.. i stole my sister's limelight.! 1) by miggling around with her friends and became so chatty (y am i so chatty ar) 2) coz they keep saying i'm tall she's short.. and that's how the differentiate older and younger sis and 3) dressing wise.. wait till i upload pic le then u all know.... gee.. ok le.! it's 2 post in a day le! a lil too much le.! haha.. i've got to go.. stay tune.. ciao.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home