Friday, July 15, 2005

i've got to wakie at 6.30am tml..!! but i confirm slp very late de.. haha! hmm.. today first paper for common test.. kinda disappointed with it.. made a few careless mistakes.. lucky i'm not ACC student.. if not dunnoe which company wanna employ me next time le.. so careless de... gee... paper was at 11.. i woke up at 8.30.. read abit.. then off of my piano... then reach sch.. wah.. bth.. the teacher in the exam hall ar.. damn noisy... she scream here and there.. then it's like.. her voice very piercing one loh! irritating! so i started the paper. got stuck somewhere.. then continue to do before i look into the qns later... finished the paper within 45 mins... tell u loh.. LUCKY me...! i checked my paper... got one BIG BIG mistake.. hee.. lucky i saw it.. if not.. it's "yuan wang" de marks... check finish... no point staying.. so i left... was the first to leaft in my class... hmmm...

After which... wait for jas and qi.. then came home.. study.. piano.. then went out for the wedding rehearsal.! i must say!! i'm freaking scare now loh... i dunnoe wht will happen tml.. i'm so no confident.. but i'm sure... God will guide me through. HE didn't put me in this spot for nothing. But... hopefully i am calm enough... hee.. so.. hee.... -calm calm- hmm... i think the only piece i'm having problem is Ave Maria... it's like... keep playing wrongly... the rest was fine.. (thank God) *phew* hee... this time round... su wasn't late.. i was the one who's late... on the way to church.. saw bella's mum.. so chat chat.. (hen auntie hor) haha. we rehearse till about 8.30pm.. then we end le.. i left first coz wanna study abit... but in the end.. i'm online.. anyway.. while crossing the road to the opp side... suddenly i heard a very soft voice: "Hi miss, jus got off from work ar?" i was freaked out! then i turn to only see a late 20s indian man riding on the bic (not bangla) then he wink... kao!! i bth.. then i no reaction then walk.. the bus stop so dark lah! i was so scare loh... lucky the bus came soon after.. if not.. i guess i will cry.. enough of bad experience.. it's good enough to make me fear for my life..

that's my day... then i came home.. watched tv till 11pm... then online.. yup.. that's my day loh... sianz one rite.. haha... i decided not to do my hair le... i do le.. looks no diff from me tying normal hair.. look so rounded.! haha... tml gonna be a lonely day.. go church alone... go dinner alone.. wht's not alone?! i dunnoe... help! some one volunteer to go with me leh.. hahaha i think it's too late to ask now? guess so... hee.. anywya.. i blog till here le ba... go do things le.. hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home