Saturday, July 16, 2005

yay!! wedding's over... yes! i woke up ontime (seldom i don't) but have to drag myself off the bed lah.. heee.. i got myself prepared.. and stationed myself front of the computer 15 mins after i wakie (why so fast? coz i don't make up!!). practiced ave maria.. was so pissed off while doing that.. coz i can't get the notes rite.. then i jus whack the piano... my mom was like staring at me.. but knowing that i'm pissed, she kept quiet. left home at 7.15am.. missed the bus... but i'm still early.. i reached church at 7.45am.. no one was there.. there are ppl praying in the service hall, so i jus went into the music room, but the speakers are not opened yet.. so i settled myself in a tiny whiny corner... i'm sure.. whoever looked in don't know that i'm there.. and will be shocked to see my there if they come in.. coz i hid myself.. haha so kua zhang.. i was sitting at the chair beside the hoor.. jus that it's not obvious ba to whoever who walked pass. hee... everyone was late..( or maybe they didn't see me there) monica was the one who "found" me.. haha.. then we start our prac by warming up to veron's voice... (she's singing solo for ave maria) hmm.. finally i played ave correctly.. :) prac goes on till father walked in.. and asked me to play addition songs for this and that.. PRESSURE!! haha... managed to do it. gee... but i wasn't happy about winnie... the commendator.. coz she wasn't there for the rehearsals.. then she do'nt even know how to songs will start... then it's like.. making my playing sucks.. but at some points.. lucky i manage to change quickly.. hee... but she also mislead ppl... hee veron was like staring at me.. with lips language "wht's the problem with her man!" then she walked over and said "i'm so going to tell her off.. " haha.! discovered that a few of my friends and poly mates are in the wedding.. oh gosh!! so pai seh lah! haha.. during the wedding.. i was freaking scared and angry.. the person who took over brian to be the music controller (whoever his name is) is so perverted! kaoz... was doing the responsorial psalm.. then he don't have booklet.. so i offered to share (normal rite... ) then who knows he touch my hand.. with those kinda look like wht i see on tv.. "oh.. u wanna share with me.. oh great.. can take advantage" look... that was the beginning lah! after that i was so scare.. didn't wanna share with him le... then i was paranoid with it... irritating.. ytr one.. today another one... wht's more ytr i was in tees and jeans.. i think some ppl jus... BLIND... sigh..

then i came back home.. was surprised that mom don't need to work today... online a while.. then wanna change and slp.. while changing.. i dunnoe wht's wrong with me.. i bang into the door of my room! so blur rite.. ytr i before i wanna slp.. i wanna rub my eyes.. who knows, i ending up boxing myself.. then today i bang onto the wall. i only managed to slp for 30mins.. everyone kept calling and smsing.. i can't slp... now.. i'm jus waiting for my show to start and then time to past then i go dinner le.. abit sianz.. don't wish to go for dinner sia... gee.. sigh..! ok lah.. logging off le.. when i upload today's pic le then i post here!! hee... cya..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home