Thursday, July 14, 2005


hee.. the 3 siao gals before presentation on fri.. all got career woman look not?
Mel and Hui Qi
Mel and Jasmine
Hee.. Finally I’m back! It’s like.. after so long? The brand new Melinda is back. Hee.. it’s not going to be a sad sad post le.. no point keeping sad memories rite.. hehe… a lot of things had changed since my last post… don’t ask me why am I online when I’m suppose to be studying, tml is my first paper.. AAA sianz sia… haha.. I’m kinda done with the revision le… dunnoe y I’m very slack nowadays… after AAA… Monday I’ve got FMGT… 6 topics of it loh! Sianz.. I only finished 2 topic.. I hope I can finish all of them ontime loh… tml night I’ve got wedding rehearsal, sat one whole day got wedding.. I hope.. and really cross my fingers that I can finish them by Sunday and go for test on Monday! Not really stressed about it leh..(maybe when papers start then I will stress ba)

Don’t talk about those stress stress things le lah.. anyway.. if u are wondering.. wht wedding thing? Melinda’s getting married? Haha.. no lah.. how I wish I’m the one getting married.. but I’m helping to play in a wedding.. (my sis’ friend.. who is also my friend lah). This wedding is a real STRESS! It’s like… dunnoe how to say lah… jus not pleasant.. since day one of the preparation.. sigh.. and becoz of this.. one of my friend is angry with me.. I hope he won’t take it into hrt.. coz I’m really guilty about it.. (sorry k?) it’s a good experience too… learn somethings that I’m sure I won’t let it happen to my wedding (if I’ve got one in the future).. hee.. this wedding is quite an assurance for me in something. (hee.. some ppl knows wht I’m talking about. Kinda religious.. u can come and ask me personally) hee.. it had beed long since I last go for weddings.. I’ve not decided wht to wear for the church ceremony… I dunoe wht to do for my hair for the night dinner.. though I know wht I want to wear already.. hee.. I’m going to wear something that looks like a greek.. hehe! I’m going to wear the dress that I bought for my concert last yr. jus that I don’t really like the shoulder thingy.. so I decided to tie them up.. then it looks greek le.. creative rite? (haha who cares about wht I wear rite).. talking about it.. I also dunnoe wht necklace to wear sia!! Hee… lucky my sister willing to lend me.. but I haven’t go and see wht she has..

Hmm. Anyway… enough of all those “qiao po” thingy.. hehe.! Recently.. I’ve also commit myself into something in sch.. hee.. got to know more friends… it’s quite fun… but still.. I’m a little anti social… sianz.. oh yar… can someone tell me why do I look “motherly” or “auntie” ? don’t be too mean with ur remarks ar… later I cry.. hee.. jk… jus wanna know y… coz ppl wear plain clothes I also mah… some say it’s my specs… but I like this specs so much… hahah anyway.. I’ve got to go le.. I promise to blog regularly (sigh.. who reads my blog anyway… own up ar.. hahah!) Celine and Jian wen are waiting for me to call them now.. hee… Pray for me.. that I can move forward without much stress.

Sarah:
hee.. no lah.. I won’t say u copy de… but red is quite different mah… the next specs I wanna get is orange loh.. hee… cool rite.. but I love this red specs…

Brian:
still.. I wanna say sorry.

Rest of F03: all de best for test k?! no stress… we try to help each other ba..!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home