Monday, July 25, 2005

i felt as if the whole world is crashing down onto me... yes.. it sounded so "kua zhang" but it's true.. i can't come to terms that i've failed my project! IEF project! i cried, i broke down, i stand up again.. tried my best.. and i failed... nothing can make me feel worse than that.. tears came rolling down my cheeks like dunnoe wht... some kind of fountain? but i don't know wht to do.. i totally gave up... on my report.. according to my friend (who is holding on to them now) the teacher's remarks are "unacceptable, only about GNP and blar blar blar" wht's the problem! hello! u lecturers nv give us any guidelines....

I went to sch to only attend IEF lecture today.. Ms wong conducted it.. MUCH MUCH MUCH better than koh poh tee. at least she crack funny jokes.. not cold ones.. and is NOT sarcastic at all! explain till all of us understand though i'm slow at digesting. went to eat with fish after that.. and that's when i got a phone call about chris with regards to my project. i was freaking shocked... but didn't think much. only when i get back home... i serious am defeated this time round... i failed dunnoe how many dozens of projects when i was in sec sch.. it's like.. who cares... now.. y am i like that? it's another fail mah.. y do i take it so hard?! i didn't know... i don't feel like going for later's ensemble.. i wanna be quiet... i wanna hide away... i wanna be my introvert... felt so down...

To Brian and Celine: Thanks for those comforting words... sorry that i don't seem to take it... jus need some quiet time.. guess i'll be fine after that.. thank you once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home