Sunday, October 09, 2005

hahaha.. my sunday wasn't that boring after all.. i went out... to suntec with ting.. hehehe! so long didn't meet up liao.. went to shop shop.. she tot suntec got IT fair.. so i went loh. but who knows.. got body shop sales but no IT fair.. walked around... went to sakae for dinner... then home... hmmm.. i went back to the shoes shop at marina to buy the shoes that i wanna buy but then.. boo hoo hoo... don't have le.. not fated to buy liao.. BOOOOO!!! geee...

sigh.. i saw something today.. but then it's so ex.. i dunnoe if i should buy for someone... sigh. but y am i so concerned?! weird leh.. but nvm.. i think i finish buying my stuff then say lah... sigh.. but my heart don't allow me leh.. diao! i'm not loving myself again liao! no way man.. this is NOT going to happen!! sianz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home