Thursday, October 06, 2005

results are out le.. recently had been tied down with some stuff.. but now i've got more time.. hehehe... i slpt early last night.. but woke up at 6am today.. wanna continue slping de.. but i'm freaking worried.. so jus took up my com and check my results.. i was only hoping not to see a F.. i don't mind other things... and when i clicked on my results.. i got a shock..

accounting applications & analysis: A
spanish: AD
enterprise creation and development: B+
finanical management: A
financial markets and serviced: B
international econ and finance: B
life sci revolution: A+

tot i would get a fail or a C. coz i screwed up my paper.. AAA i still read the qns wrongly and ans incorrectly. nonetheless.. it's over... still got 3 more wars infront of me... before i grad. hope i will keep in this range... thank God for wht i've received. after i saw wht i got.. i chiong into my mom's room.. haha.. she got a shock from me. then next... i was wondering wht my friend's reaction will be.. i asked him to help me to check my results incase it's really out at 9am.. then when he called my office... he like kinda relectant to tell me.. but i can roughly guess wht he's reaction lah... hahaa.. hor?! he will be thinking "as usual, still dare to say she will fail"

Bah! gonna have busy days ahead liao.. tml actually wanna bring mom to eat at rice table.. but got some stuff... next week working night shift, my friends from thai are coming... sigh... gee..i've got to work harder next sem... (each sem i tell myself that.. and i'm such a slacker) haha...

work's getting more and more boring.. more and more politics.. sianz! esp today... no cust at all! rot.. made alot of calls.. to tlak talk talk.. hahahahz... gee.. fill ya in more next time. hahaha so many things going on.. heheehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home