Monday, December 05, 2005

it's monday.. monday blues? no no! hee. first of all.. y no blue?! coz CM lecture and tutorial was cancelled! which mean i don't have to see her.. sch will end early for me!! yay-ness.. and so.. i asked my junior out.... yup.. it's a small outing for us woh.. hehehe... there's... me, brian, samuel, shiying.. went to rocky master to drink.. yar yar.. it's my idea again.. coz it's rocky master mah! hahahz -giggles- but sad to say.. there's not double bake choc cake today.. =( did a lil shopping.. kinda know wht i wanna buy for who.. aimed le... sat i shall claim them all! hahahz oops =x yup...

sighie.. i'm kinda stressed up for projects... think i'm jus.. dumb.. and..kinda.. of no use.. like not doing anything... not contributing like that.. BAH. whtever.. sorry guys...

realised that my wish list is removed? seriously speaking.. i also dunnoe wht i want.. i don't like to expect wht i can get.. i like surprises.. haha.. BAH.. but well.. who will give me surprises? nvm... that will be yrs later... -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home