Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ah! pessimistic again... but i really feels that no one cares.. concert's over.. some bonds were brought closer together.. some were brought further apart.. and those that were brought further apart. i wanna say.. i miss it all..

suddenly felt that the stage i've been standing on doesn't belongs to me.. it's like. it doesn't feature me.. suddenly, i think that no one thinks for me, no one worries about me... when u help ppl.. and find out that they don't appreciate u? it's disacouraging.. but will.. it will nv stop one to continue. what have i been doing this for?! to make myself happy? hell no! i'm only happy when they are happy, but when they are happy. they forget about u..

do u think i'm always this pessimistic? i'm not... but i jus fail to show the other side.. coz u help to create this side of me. i'm feeling the same way u felt about certain things last time.. but well.. u always fail to address it.. esp when things involves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home