Sunday, November 20, 2005

sick.. who cares anyway..

had not been having any life since my last update, it's jus, sch, work, band.. that's all.

my life sucks at this point.. again, nothing is going the right way.. everything is lost, i've got a feeling that something is happening behind my back, well, it's always the case. i won't think i will be the last to know.. but i won't know it at all.. sigh.. this has always been happening... i'm always the topic of gossips and hatred talks. i start to suspect if i'm really really making all the correct decisions.

ytr something happened, that made me feared.. i got a big fright. the person is not an impt person to me, i don't talk to him much, neither did he talk to me, he attitude towards me is super bad.. but y? when things happen i'm so uptight? so scared, scared of losing.. y? i feel like telling him that i thank God that he's safe... but nah.. we don't even talk... who am i to worry about him anyway.. i'm jus Melinda...

nothing seems to be impt already.. i can't be any down.. i feel like a stranger to everyone... i'm lack of securities.. who notices me anyway...

leave me alone

i wan to yell

i wan to cry

but no one cares...

and i don't like it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home