Saturday, December 03, 2005

fondue fever is finally like over after.. 3 months?!... my cough is still persisting... wht have i been doing? been so blur for one whole week le..

worked ME the 2nd time on the 01/12... gee... surprised that i can get out of my bed that early (5am) for work.. and to be hyper the whole day.. sigh.. premium coach suppose to run.. but dunnoe for wht reason didn't run.. on the 1st.. lots of new comer came in too... needless to say... me and brian was kinda paranoid over it.. and hanying says that we are nuts.. BAH! been called back to work ME for the 2nd as well.. but rejected... no more energy.. rested, and worked ME today! BAH! ok lah.. dad drove me to work.. winnie jus can't stop whinning about the newbies... hanying can't stop talking about her didi (leon)... leon took over brian and my status le.. boo hoo hoo!who cares lah! aiya.. today i was so stressed up at work... woman are usually super moody during a certain period.. yea.. idiotic.. then.. we have our dear juniors... who also created some trouble and we have to help.. sigh. i dnnoe eh... maybe today bad mood lah.. ppl jus throw customers to me when i'm busy... BAHHHHHhhhhhhh.... brian ah.. jia you leh.. jiu melinda! sigh...

christmas.. sigh.. my pay's gonna fly le.. none of it is going to come to myself i guess... my sister wants brand.. mother wants pants... still got friends... man.. sigh.. i can de...

i really dunnoe wht's there for my wishlist le.. maybe... to be happy? christmas and cny all.. doesn't mean anything to be anymore.. it's not fun anymore.. i'm not looking forward to it.. it's jus.. "oh.. 12! time to open present/ take ang bow... then slp" what's special about it? i can't even remember wht i received for xmas last yr.. this christmas.. maybe i should work ba..

been getting blue blacks... today added one new one.. =( while carrying water.. it kept droping on my leg =( boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home