Wednesday, December 07, 2005

still not recovering.. y like that y like that?!! haven't been in a really good mood these few days.. wasn't in a really bad one too.. jus.. not that good lah... i've gotten my pay today le... so sad lah... when i went work.. glenda tot i took my pay le... coz she didn't see mine.. to only realise that they actually didn't take over my pay.. as well as someone else's pay.. so..yea.. 2 of our pay were left at goldenmile. .boo hoo hoo! i tot i wasn't going to get it today.. but well.. in the end freevone took over for me! yay! but...i'm not excited about the pay anyway... none of it gonna belong to me... xmas and birthdays.. sigh..

BAH! suddenly no mood le.. mom jus came back and told me that one uncle i knew since young pass away.. quite affected by it though i don't really know him well.. whtever.. sigh.. life is jus.. so sudden... y aren't i the one?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home