Tuesday, February 21, 2006

for now.. i dunnoe if thigns are going in the right way. i've nv felt this way, how did he manage to do it? i don't know. are things going to work? i don't know. what we can do is... to walk on....

i also don't know what i'm doing is right. jus... happens this way.

once again, Ginny Owens has nv fails to bring songs that are close to my heart. "Let them hear" "without condition" and now "i know who You are"

::Brian::
i wanna see a smile on ur face soon... you'll work it out! Pray to God. ask Him to show u His way. Know that he's always there for you. and that he will never forsake you. He knows what you are going through. You are his precious child. and You also know, that He will provide you with the shelter u need. He lay the path.. YOU choose the path. no matter where you goes.. he follow. He'll never let you get hurt. TRUST. things will be alright soon my dear boy... cheer up! *smiles* I'm sorry i can't do anything to cheer u up... i don't know what i can do either.

::Mei Mei::

mei mei! i went back to the office ytr... but... u alr finish work liao.. keke.! =P




Some people hear my words
An think i'm waise beyond my years,
and others wonder if i am sincere
some would say i'm foolish
to put my faith in you,
and some would say i'm wise because i do
as i consider all of this,
all that really matters is
[chorus]
I know, I know who You are,
And the way You stir my heart.
And i have only made it through so dar,
'cause i know, i know who you are.
some say you are the only truth,
and some say you're a fraud,
some think that we invented You
some call you God
some say you were a noble man,
very kind and good
some think you were a prophet jus misunderstood
but i'm content to always be
a witness to your mystery--
[ bridge]
an even though i've never seen you face
i have heard you calling out my name
i'm missing you.. are you missing me? sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home