Saturday, February 18, 2006

i'm missing alot of ppl.. ALOT ALOT... i was visiting blogs of my friend's... i realised, how much i miss them. i wanted to tell them i miss them alot... i wanna be with them.. there's a fear in me now... i've found a solution jus have to face it. i dislike exams! y must things happen before exam?! good luck to my papers.

monday, i went out with han han when i went to trumpet praise and saw the CD i wanna buy, costly, and so i dind't. my mood was really bad.. and i intend to do something to make myseld happy, i went back and bought the CD.. thank GOd that it's still there.. her CDs are like darn rare. it's either u get it.. if not... no more... coincidentally, veron went to that shop today, and saw the CD i wanted.. when i came back home... she told me about it.. keke.. and i was telling her "i assure u that if u go back tml.. the CD is not there le.. coz i'm the owner of that CD now" keke!

A million of thanks to Haz.. for brightening my dark days. i don't know wht we talk about.. jus talk talk and talk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home