Saturday, February 25, 2006

I am FREAKING ANGRY.. no matter how good things can be ytr.. today or later.. i'm freaking angry.. i can't stand ppl like my sister.. what the fuck is wrong with her.. she think about it lah, when she's slping, i wake her up to ask her her IC no. when i can get it from her wallet.. will she scream at me? will she ask me to wait till she wake up? DUH!! wtf lah! ccb knn

i don't like scolding vulgarities.. I REALLY DON'T LIKE!! but she don't be so fucking ridiculous can? so wht my bro's HP bill under my name.. she wanna cancel service, go and do it herself, my B.C is on the desk, IC in my wallet can't she get it herself?! don't come into my room and wake me up! i told my bro, he jus can't recall so? i made an effort to even tell him when i'm aslp, i didn't jus throw my temper! and what? she nags "mummy go and tell ur daughter... blar blar blar" yar lah yar lah.. i know the family like her the most lah... she likes doing this alot? complaining infront of my granny and dad! sucker u think i will give u face? u ARE WRONG.. i don' think i'm in the wrong. if i ever to wake u up and ask u something and u ans me.. i won't treat u that way. not when u treat me the same way bitch! and she claim wht? "i wanna cancel she don't wanna give me her IC no. she pay ah" this angers me most.. for the first month my bro got his phone till now, other than the first month's bill.. FOR WHICH BILL HAVE I NOT BEEN PAYING????!!! she don't take things for granted hor! tell me she no money then i squeeze out some. then i no money to pay bill? she will say "your business". fucked up lah! the service is $4... and i paid at least 10 per month.. if she carry on her freaking attitude, i'm going to get back the money, wtf, dare to say i nv hair?! how i wish i can slap her face! my wallet is lying there on my table SO DARN nicely, can't u go and take and see?! DOES SHE NEED TO COME TO THE EXTEND OF WAKING ME UP?! ask her to slp at 3.30am, she would most prob wakie at 2 or 3 in the noon! i wake up at 8am!! can't i nap awhile?!

Where do i stand in this house?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home