Sunday, April 09, 2006

~grumpy... slpt from 4 till 7+ and woke up in a shock. i keep having the tot that i was slping at night, not afternoon nap. when i woke up at 7+ i jump out of bed, coz i remembered that i was taking a nap, don't tell me i overslpt tilll midnight.. later i can't slp again... can anyone be more stupid than me??

mom will NV stop nagging.. why can't she practise what she preached. *^%^%$%^$*&) irritating. whtever... let her nag. can't be bothered. not in a good mood also.. maybe really tired. that's y

i've been missing alot of ppl... ppl whom i've met and lost contact with. ppl whom i'm still in contact with. ppl who are impt to me.

watched ms singapore too.. nth exciting about it. half the time i'm online doing my stuff and not listening.. what else?

i wanna buy andrea's CD.. should i buy? i wanna buy books and read.. i wanna go and do a lil of shopping. but... i'm too tired to do so, if not, no one go with me... BAH

i guess i did something wrong again today.. it's always me. why can't i do anything right? i'm a lil furious with myself now. for doing such things to myself.

*knock knock* is anyone there??? i'm posting for dunnoe who to seee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home