Saturday, April 08, 2006

tired tired!! i've nv felt so tired like today.... haven't been slping well these few days.. wht's more.. band camp started ytr.. slpt only at 1plus.. and that stupid haz.. called me at 2+ bah!!!! i was really really tired... today in band.. i totally dunnoe wht i'm playing... they moved on le.. i know.. but still.. i played the previous hymn... act stupid...

while playing certain songs.. my mind was filled with something.. thinking and missing someone.. i feel kinda hurt these few days as well.. but nah... that's only a lil of my time.. but i kinda had some fun during this camp becoz of something.... ~ ... but.. don't think it's a constructive one...

gonna move my ass back to sch later... to stay overnight there.. dunnoe wht's on for tml le..=x

harry's?? rasa sentosa??

sigh.. will an agreement be an agreement? will u say yes.. and in the end... give me some kinda excuse again?

pay day is not fun. it means paying off debts and bills... it's the first pay check i'm excited to take.. but not excited to spend.

i need sleep.. give me some....

Someday.. my prince will come.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home