Sunday, March 26, 2006

life.. is like a book with alot of chapter... a close of a chapter, brings on a new chapter...

i am back to the sq one.. now.. i wanna get back to my own box... my own world...

so many things are tearing me apart... separations... reunion... i'm the cause of it... one week 7 days are not enough for me. of these 7 days... of which do i have a free day?? none.... not that i don't wanna give myself a break.. i've been requesting for alot of shift for work already, if i ask for off... i might jus lose this job. but it's seriously tiring...

i feel like quitting what i'm doing now.. but i am happy playing in a big group. but it's taking up tooo much time. gonna skip things here and there... sacrifice here and there... it's draining me out... whenever i've got free time, or half day off, i spent it slping.. too tired to even go anywhere.. do anything. been thinking of going out, did arrangements to go out.. but in the end... i still cancel all of them.

am i saying all these as a result of only having 2.5 hrs of slp ytr?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home