Friday, March 31, 2006

i seriously hope. .that someone.. would hold my hand.. give me a hug.. and tell me it's alright... hahaha. don't worry... i'm find.. jus a lil guilty over somethings.. getting stressed up as well.. not enough rest i guess.. gonna be worse in the month due to work schedule i guess... sighie...

i'm gonna get off on sunday and monday.. anyone wanna go out with me??!!! i bet no one.. gonna stay at home at rot.. who so good will ask me out de.. boo hooO!!! everyone seems to be so busy...

Brian brian.. where have u gone.. though we still sms.. why does it feel as if we haven't been talking for about a decade?????? sigh... =(

i'm missing you... i dunnoe what to say... but i'm jus missing u.. can u be back soon??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home