Thursday, March 16, 2006

my place had became a market once again.. all my cousins and granny are here... my house is a shelter for 10 pax now.. kekeke... 1 slp in living room, 2 in mine, 3 in my sis and 4 in my mom's room... that makes up 10! with mahjong going on everyday.. i guess my granny is v happy. she's asking me y i haven't go and learn how to play mahjong.. even the 13yr old cousin knows how to play.. sigh.. my mom always tell me, ppl with no brains don't know how to play mahjong... i guess.. i'm jus without a brain.. that explains why i'm so stupidddd....

SIGH... -pulls hair- who can make me happy? who bothers to make me happy? hahaha... sad to say.. i guess everyone gave up on me le.. i dislike this sight of me. argh... i dunnoe how to put them down in words. i'm insecured. is wht i see or heard all lies.. there are more and more things that i'm suspecting.. how am i to address them? i wish to ignore it. i say i wanna ignore, but when it happens, i get all soft again.

though i say i wanna give up.. but i know.. i haven't.. it's hurting me.. tearing me apart. why must anyone lie? to protect themselves? to get their objectives? and hurt ppl in the process?

cheer me up? argh.. forget it.. no one would bother about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home