Tuesday, May 16, 2006

nope, i've yet to recover, the feelings are still as sucky... i know one wrong thing happen.. and i can continue crying... jus like this morning, han han sms me.. dunnoe why.. seeing her simple sms asking what i'm doing today gets me teary.. i'm feeling so heavy... so stressed... still stressed... dunnoe over what.. sigh...

This is quite outdated already.. but yup, went to Momo to celebrate wendy and jas lim's bdae on the 10/05/06 my class gals all went except for 3... even the one who's the guai-est went..

this looks totally stupid... so spastic...

of all the pics..i like this most.. didn't take much pics.. becoz i was darn tired that night..

me Jasmine and wan ching.. now, wan ching can fight with me liao.. see how low is that? =x (she better not be reading this post before she get me killed)

and a group pic before we leave!

=) that's for wendy and jasmine's celebration...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home