Tuesday, July 18, 2006

this post.. is dedicted to Mr B.

you've encouraged me, thanks, now, i can see it. but have u done it out of ur own initiative?

only till i complain.. u push me along.. maybe once again.. coz my name is melinda.. i don't see it happen to other ppl. i'm really thankful to see how ppl would sms me.. drive me to bed.. coz they knew i've got an interview.

many occasion.. my tears rolled down... heartached... but.. maybe.. it won't happen to u.. simply becoz i'm melinda. i've seen it all.. yes.. u all expressed differently.. i'm blind to see that... (too bad for me.. i know)

i tried to give up.. i can't, for i do not know what reason. i've nv give up from the start, though it seem like.. if i've ever do give up in the first place, whatever happened int he middle, won't even happen at all. even i say i give up, i've nv meant it.

too many things jus come like this lately.. it's all my bad.. i'm being negligent, being igorant, un-understanding, frustrating.. already knew ppl are frustrated still add on to them..

maybe u find it hard.. coz other friends need not be like me.. u can say "whtever" as and when u like.. u can whisper as and when u like.. u can express whtever u like.. without me giving that darn shit face of mine.

maybe.. it's jus so hard to maintain something with me.. that's why.. i'm always... this shape. i won't blame it u were to regret it.. or to give up... nvm...

i'm always full of complains. and what's not enough.. u jus can't be urself when i'm around. the way i see u hang out with other ppl.. i see urself. i see you.

i jus ain't good enough

my bad

till i next blog. Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home