Saturday, July 29, 2006

WHAT IS LIFE?

this qns had been on my mind.. while some are struggling jus to live for jus.. 1 day more... there are others who wish they could die... what did we treat our life as?

anything can jus happened... my mom is once suspected to have dunnoe what cancer (and she still refuse to take the test) and now... her... upper spinal cord there has some... bone thingy growing which requires her to go throught pyshio every week.. when all those happened.. i dunnoe how to help my mom.. nor my feelings.. she wouldn't stop nagging... super irritating.. and i'm hot tempered. but i know.. that.. when the time comes... i will jus have to say bye.. be it.. i like it or not...

i haven't experienced friends leaving me.. but relatives leaving already could trigger my tears system.. (those are relatives that i only meet during wedding.. not even CNY)

my sister jus broke a news to me.. saying that.. our common friend.. had a rare illness.. that cannot be cured.. and she is still going through her honeymoon period.. she's a hardworking lecture.. a weak child.. but cool... was it being fair? what's justice? what's fairness? yess.. i do feel like crying.. i don't like.. though i'm not close to her..

am i really.. soft.. or hard? why do i seem so strong outside.. but yet.. i'm this fragile in here. i wish i nv heard what i heard... i wish i nv get to see it.. but one day.. i know.. i'll be sick too.

****pei pei.. i know u are reading.. whtever u know here.. keep it to urself.. i don't wanna alarm anyone or anything (i mean about my mom)****

anyway.. yes.. i got into GIC. wish me all the best.. pray for my friend.. she needs lot of these... she's no one to u.. but she's someone who need tha tlil help from u. she's a vibrant young lady.. who's full of life... do'nt tear this couple apart. give her another chance in life...

i feel like going to the beach.. and stare at it... alone.. in silence.. in peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home