Tuesday, July 18, 2006

maybe, i won't be the first one whom u turn to... for anything and everything. other than ur results that time. so happened u work the same day that's why?

i feel so weird... everything seems to be.. behind the scene... at the front line.. suddenly it seems.. so... weird.. like 2 strangers.. maybe that's the way things are... it's frustrating and irritating to hear this over and over again isn't it? i'm sianz of it too.. but whenever things surface to me... all this comes back... like... as if the wound was fresh even if it's a minor thing.. that's the impact on me.. like i say... maybe.. it's me and me alone from the first place...

right.. guy express if differently from gals... coz i'm a gal.. i don't understand.. how i wish i'm a guy. tiring isn't it? ppl can run it well.. going on so smoothly.. but... nothing ever goes smooth on my side... i really don't like it... i dislike myself when such things happen.

wait till i start my attachment.. and u start ur things.. everything will turn worse... worse!! bah!!

next.. i can't go on.. it's really a v... touchy topic....

_____________________________________

i'm serious and i meant everything that i said in my previous post.

well.. happenings today?! hmmm... woke up... and jus rush out of my house.. becoz i've overestimate myself.. tot i can get ready and leave home by 7.20am if i wakie at 7am.. who knows.. i can't.. anyway, i'm early after all.. nvm..

interview was.. i dunnoe how to describe bah.. but full of feelings.. half of me... saying "die le..." and lots of "what if", another part of me, was relieved saying "nvm lah.. over.. jus wait". sigh.. worse come to worse, i shall jus... jus... go credit swiss ba...

i'm really tired...

how hard i try, i nv seem to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home