Friday, July 21, 2006

i felt v pressurised.. v v v.. i wish i may stop doing certain things.. but that is called avoiding.. i really need a break.. away from everything.. let me start afresh.. maybe i'll meet with an accident later? and lose all my memory? then i'll start all over again.. alot of times.. i wondered.. have anyone think about me before... i do'nt think.. how i felt is impt huh? it's jus like that.. nvm.. i'll jus go away... i'll nv once be... impt... nv... so many ppl could jus take over me... ppl had fun with other ppl.. but nnv with me... i'm vex.. i hate him i hate him and i hate him.. wtf does he think he is?! fine.. all of u love him.. so be it.. i shall leave u with him! i jus want a time without him... i don't wanna see him.. and i don't wish to see him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home