Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i agree that when one starts working... they gets distance-d from their social circle...

my social circle is already so small alr.. it gets smaller.. and smaller.. and yet.. i'm not holding on to it.. BAH

i dunnoe.. i guess i'm losing quite a no. of things.. here comes my paranoid-ial!!!!

hmmm... tired..

now i know why all these happen.. why all my social circle gets so fuckingly small.. it's becoz of me.. and myself.. it's all.. MELINDA.. now.. i get disappear.. are u gonna be happy?! i guess all is happy...

to brian: u will have less trouble.. u'll be much happier... maybe this way works.. i get so fuckingly sick it.. it's me.. and this i know.. no need to tell me it's not.. thanks.. things had became so obvious... need it be eleborate?

to whoever who spy: u will be happier now..

to myself: FORGET ABOUT IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home