Thursday, June 03, 2004

hehehe... hmmm got ppl see my blog le..!!! hahaha siao!!! hmmmm from may 11 till now ar... got how many days le ar... forgot loh... hmmm... didn't really did anything la.. jus ended my job on may 16th... then started rotting...

then my bdae.. on the 28 may.. hehe though i didn't really went out... but it's really a fun day.. i had dinner with my god ma.. i didn't see her for one year already ok!!! we when to rice table for dinner.. it's really really nice loh... then to fullerton tht side for desert at Baker's inn... it's so nice loh.. over the dinner and desert... we kept laughing non stop.. haven't had so much fun with her for so long... i really treasure it... then during the noon.. i went over to town.. to shop with my friend.. hehe body shop on sales.. i bough alot of thigns... from both U2 and body shop.. hehehe. then after which.. btw the time when i left my friend till i meet my godma// i went down to bugis loh.. to look for shirley to sit sit.. then who knows.. she brought me to buy my present.. i was so guilty loh.. like as if i go to her shop there to collect present.. like loan sharks.. jus tht they go collect money.. i got collect presents.. i don't have tht intention de..~ :(

but anyway.. must say thanks... it's a bdae w/o blowing off candles... and with jus a few present.. but nvm la..!!! hehe... :) hmmm then... oh.. i'll be playing in a concert named the pleasant landscape on sunday the 6june at YMS(young musician society).. heheh so excited.,. kinda irritated by my piano teacher loh... :p but i'm really glad to be part of this concert.. after all i only started piano like... 3 months ago? then concert le... hope things goes well... i'm praying hard for it woh.. hehehe okok.. i shall end here le... gettin tooooo long le... hehehehehehe Take care and God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home