Friday, September 17, 2004

time to update! muahahahah! didn't update for days le... this week had been a busy week for me.. full of projects and presentation... monday was a kinda sianz day la... heheheh! then tues... hmm... tues got MIEC tutorial... wasn't paying much attention lately.. sigh..i'm dying le why like this... then in the night.. went out with keave... meet up for awhile only la... then came back. wed.. also sianz day!! aiya.. to cut things short.. everyday is a boring day.... heheheheheh! stressed over projects after projects after projects.. next week still got test... how i wish i can give up statistics.. i really understand nothing of it loh.. wanna cry man... sigh.. these few days.. my sms partner went overseas for business... then i so sianz.. every morning no one is there to make me laugh le.. heheheheheh! today.. (friday) had LMS role play.. heheheh.. after all the groups have finish their role play... suddenly the glass from the window jus drop.. and tht window is jus right behind me loh!!!! goodness.. i got a fright in my life loh... scary.. lucky it fell backwards.. not towards my direction *heng* if not.. i will be in the hospital le... not here updating my blog.. after LMS.. came hm.. skipped dance sports... bad gal rite... the clar and stuffs are jus tooooo heavy for me le la... don't wanna carry le! sick of it! oh.. today morning went for music lessons... so hapy.... i learnt ALOT!! really loh... damn pai seh when HE asked something tht i don't understand and tht something is wht i'm suspose to know before hand.. was given 2 pieces to study.. one of them have to play i think.. i forgot.. then monday i will go back to HIM coz i needa go and collect something.. then i think he expect me to ask him some qns ba.! goodness! i really dunnoe wht to ask loh.. i'm S-T-U-P-I-D!! kaoz..! later still have got to teach tution at BB west ave 2.. actually don't know where de.. but got on good taxi driver told me where tht place is. sigh.. i don't wanna teach.. i wanna quit.. but not very nice rite... when i promised to take up this assessment then say dun wan... sigh... but i'm jus plain T-I-R-E-D! i'm sick of my life... sick of myself.. i don't know what i'm thinking! so damn confused loh... whtever la...! hope my sms partner comes back soon....=)

a boring update rite.. iknow... well.. i try to keep constant update....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home