Sunday, January 02, 2005

'i'm worried for you, but you don't know. i'm calling out for you, but you can't here. i'm trying to reach you, but you don't want to give me your hand. i tried so hard for you, but i failed. emptiness and betray-ness is what i felt now.'

this is what my heart had been telling me since i'm awake... sigh.. hahahz! yesterday i had another baby dream!!! i dreamt tht this time round i'm married to a TV producter, my dad opened a optical shop... and i'm also 4 months preganant. hahaha.. i everytime also dream of me being preganant de.. is there somethign wrong.. hahaz but seriously if i were to choose.. i think i'd like to be a mother early.. hahaz.. partly is becoz so that there won't be a big age gap lah.. hahaz! then i also like kids.. haha! but too bad.. no man wants me.. let alone getting married. hahah! sigh.. oh.. ytr i kinda experienced motherhood.. haha i brought my 8yrs old paternal cousin(man man) out to great world city with my maternal cousin (pei pei). hahaz.. we reach there at about... 4.30? then walk around... he don't wan this don't wan tht.. then have to please him.. then he's hungry... hahhaz... bring him to food.. buy happy meal.. play with his toy... wipe his mouth... all sorts... hahaz then pei pei said i look like a mother.. hmmm ZARA having sales leh!! hahaz.man man followed us there quietly loh.. then asking.. y we go woman's section.. then i brought him to the male one.. hahaz.. we hanged out there till about 7pm.. man was relacant to leave.. then have to 'please' him loh.. he's looking at all the different country flags.. wah! he know more than me seh! hhaz. after htt.. we brought him to holland V for mudpie.. his eyes opened real big with he saw the mudpie!! funny..anyway.. all of us enjoyed it... hahaz... see! so fast experience motherhood le.!! muahahahaha... the whole day he held on to my hand.. hahaz! then grab my hand like his booster! hahaz... more like a boyfriend ar... *oopS* hahaz but anyway.. he went back to malaysia le.. hahha

will be going down to esplanade later loh... with pei pei!! hahahz i wanna go there borrow CDs... while she wanna go suntec de accessorize =) hehhee.. ok.. my stomach is calling for me le... i go and look for food le.. hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home