Monday, January 03, 2005

i fell in love... with this man called ***** whoever you all think it is.. nvm.. sigh.. nvm.. it's rubbish! coz i'm talking crap!! hahahz... today sch reopen for all those sec and pri and JCs.... hehe.. my brother woke up damn late today.. he had to take a cab to sch! hahahz.. okok... don't laugh at him le.. being able to wake up on time for sch is my concern for secondary school.. don't ask me y, doubts me too..

school starts at 1pm today.. i woke up at 9.40... coz mr yiong sent me a business card tht woke me up! i played piano till 2am last night.. slpt at 3 plus.. i can't believe! today's tutorial is less than half an hour.. kinda waste time loh.. then bo liao.. went to band.. coz before tht rah called me for something... then i go loh.. go there also sianz lah.. hahaha... after tht.. went plaza with davina, greg, claudia and... evonne (i think i spelled wrongly) went popular to buy soemthing... then to long john to makan.. =) then after i come home.. i'm infront of the piano again.. till about 11pm... siao lah.. i also don't konw wht i'm doing.. keep playing mozart's sonata k 330.. i think my fingers are breaking... while playing on the piano.. tons and tons of sms came in.. as if no need money de.. hahaz kinda shock.. seldom have sms coming in so often..

alot of things are troubling me... music.. life... studies.. future... i think there's something wrong with me... y?! argh! am i siao again? maybe? maybe not.. i felt so despair... these few days.. or rather weeks.. i think i've been a fool infront of someone... no wonder ppl dont' wanna talk to me.. (sigh.. anyway... no one talks to me one lah.. i'm such a bitch)... BITCH!!! can't stand myself at times. so idiotic! (glad tht i know rite?) yes i know.. long ago... grrrrrr! irritated by myself... well.. go ahead and hate me.. i don't like myself.. i think i'm a monster!! not a human.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home