Saturday, November 13, 2004

nothing much from me today i guess... it's the same today.. spent most of my time sleeping.. what can you expect from a sick patient rite.. sigh.. today condition worsed... kept puking... cough got worse... fever didn't even go down... alamak.. for a moment.. i hope tht i can stop breathing... sigh... it's a torture to me.. nv sick till like this before.. each time i cough... my throat hurts like nobody's business.. wht's this name?! sigh... when will i recover.. can anyone tell me? i'm finishing the doctor's medicine tml.. sigh... i don't think his medicine is useful... my sis and my mom asked me out today.. but i don't wanna go.. jus don't feel like going.. only feel like puking.. guess it's becoz of the medicine... and tht my stomach got alot of air.. maybe tht's the cause of why i'm puking like mad.. got nothing to puke i also puke.. peepz.. pray for me okie? thanks! tht's all i have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home