Friday, November 12, 2004

had been sick since monday.. sore throat.. fever.. fever is on and off de... everything's worsen day by day.. only today then i went to consult a doctor... got plently of things for me to eat. haha! can't speak well.. throat is really really really pain... so better shut up lah.. wait till it's okie le then i talk...

didn't have good slp for the past few days.. had been dreaming of bad results... nightmares man... yesterday, i had been infront of my computer waiting for my results.. becoz of my illness, i decided not to wait and slp.. in the end, i woke up at 2.30am.. once again.. switch on my lap top and see if my result are here... *sigh* disppointing.. not there.. then wait till 3am.. still not ther.e. i gave up.. went to bed again.. till aroun 6.45am when jian wen called me.. telling me tht the results are out.. ask me to check... hehe.. but then.. my mail box also don't have the result slip.. bo bian.. asked jian wen to check for me.. am very surprised at my results.... here it goes
  • Microeconomics - A
  • Oral Business Communication - B+
  • Organizational Behavior - B
  • Life Management Skills - A
  • Computer information and processing - B
  • Statistics - B

surprised rite... hehehehe slept for the whole day today.. now then woke up... sick... no mor efever i think... hope so.. hehehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home