Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Good news? i got 95/100 for AAA 39/50 for FMS... but i wanna scream.. wht's the problem with people?! y do have fixed thinking?! i've got a friend who got 97/100 for AAA, 34/50 for FMS.. and wht she says "melinda smart lah.. always so high marks.. blar blar" excuse me wht's the problem with all of them?! she's got higher marks than me... and yet such a thing?! jealousy?! wht's that.. nvm.. not as if i've warned her not too... i don't like ppl making that smart smart statement.. coz no one will admit they are smart... maybe one or two.. but i know it's not me. i really didn't study hard enough... that's wht i felt. my friends used 3 days to study.. i used 1 day... i felt so bad aabout it.. it's like.. wht's wrong with me.. ppl study 3 days.. i only 1 day.. blar blar.. i really don'thave confidence.. but when marks come out. it's like this.. it isn't my fault rite? y must ppl say such a things to me. yes.. it might be a privilage.. but it hurts me u know? maybe some of u think that i'm being kua zhang.. but it does hurt me... i'm NOT smart... and i don't think i am... stop saying i'm smart.. yes.. i may not be able to change their mind. but i expressed my feelings about me being said to be smart.

one of my class mates tell me that my teacher say that i did quite well for IEF... and there... my another friend... said "aiya... you got highest liao.. blar blar blar" hello?! teacher say quite well.. does it mean anything?! since sec sch like that.. Y?! i do'nt like it.. the worse thing came... even some of my good friends also tell me the same thing "u sure get ur As and Bs" hey.. wht does that mean? do they know that they hurt me by saying so? do they know how i felt... who doesn't wanna be smart? but marks aren't everything rite. sigh.. i bet no one likes this.. can some one spare a tot for me?! can stop talking about it?! i'm not being denial.. but fact... i don't like it.. it's making me cry... yes.. i'm emotional... but i don't like it... coz i'm not smart...

Anyway.. today becoz of IEF project.. i met Ms wong.. i dee siao-ed her.. ahaha classmates who are with me might think that i'm rude to her ba.. haha.. but it's outside of class room.. so funny.. she used to be skinny de... only till she go overseas and start loving beef and potato.. then i said "no wonder she looks like potato" haha.. so bad rite.. i know... but was fun.. in class she's attitude. but out kinda fun ba...

did project and went for monks hill concert.. sigh.. wasted.. next time i think i really don't wanna go for band concerts le it's like wasting my time and money. wasn't really good.. but was touching.. hahaha rah was so high during the concert.. siao siao eh! after that, we went funan to makan.. and tha mac staffs are so rude loh "next time come at 11pm ar(the time they close, we were there at 10pm)" in a sarcastic manner to andrew lee loh.. it's like.. u don't wan business then nvm loh.. so sarcastic. i ordered a SMALL milo.. it became a MEDIUM milo.. sigh. hehe! went home straight.. met Shawn on da bus.. haha so long didn't see him le. quite shock.. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home