Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm blessed! why did i say so? hee.. i discovered that i'm so blessed with so many things... i'm blessed with a roof above my head... i'm blessed to have my own room, i'm blessed to have my own piano (i tot my dreams are over eversince my organ died on me)... i'm blessed that i'm born complete.. i can't imagine wht if i'm bored incomplete? i'm blessed! that i have friends with me... i'm blessed tha ti've got no boyfriend (though at times i want one.. AT TIMES...) i'm blessed... that i've got my own laptop... i'm jus so blessed.. but i didn't realise it every min and sec of my life.. instead.. i complained my way through... everyday.. not treasuring wht i had... well.. ppl jus take things for granted.. but i don't wan.. i wanna realise them.. and treasure them... alot of thoughts are going through my mind.. hee.. don't worry.. i'm not being pessimistic tonight.. i'm optimistic instead!

today.. i was stuck at home with "ALL MY PRECIOUS" projects... i'm driven mad by IEF... and then... FMS.. i'm like multi tasking everything... AHhhhh.. i dunnoe if my IEF presentation slides will earn me marks... my grp is doing it kinda differently compared to other groups ba.! boo! argh! y can't i have clearer mind now? -taking a deep breathe- SIGH... well well.. i've to carry on and move on! i was awaken by the buzzing sounds of my HP again... and it's like... 5 different ppl sms me at the same time loh.. but the day pass very fast sia... i'm stuck with projects and project.. sicko! anyway.. other than i'm blessed.. i dunnoe wht i wanna say now... heee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home