Friday, July 29, 2005

i'm listening to one voice now.. now the barry manilow de... heee.. had a super boring day today! but happy. the light slper melinda was awaken by her HP's vibration loh.. heee... did house chores today.. hee.. think mama gonna be happy that i'm doing it! Bah!. rot till i go back to AES... sigh sigh.. let me skip that portion.. if not i will talk nonstop. anyway.. i was kinda feeling bad lah.. i was so strict with my juniors jus now.. no wonder they say play with me very stress de... y? i dunno! haha don't ask me.. i think i'm waviering with my pop vs eff le (aes ppl should know wht i'm tlaking about)

oh yar.. so sad loh.. today... brian told me " jeremy tot that u are my mother" i totally diao.. this thing is hurting me more and more can.. can some one tell me y i'm so... mature looking or.. so auntie looking? i don't wish to.. i don't think i need to go and look for guys who are older liao (haha.. ppl who know me knows that i say that i prefer older guys) i think.. guys of my age.. younger or older by a few yrs are impossible liao.. later when we go out.. they think that they are going out with aunties.. or their.. jie jie.. it's sad loh..

met up with grace for dinner jus now... didn't meet her for so long le.. hee! her hairlength is only abit longer than mine now! hahaha.! she's gonna cut it like mine de le.. we chat quite abit.. maybe coz she's open ba.. though she at times got attitude.. but still quite fun to talk to loh.. heee.. at least.. she knows wht i'm thinking at times.. then we'll laugh over it... hee..

that's all i have.. it's a boring nite.. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home