Sunday, August 14, 2005

ARGH! things aren't going rite today.! ARGH... i'm breaking down soon liao.. i can't stop thinking about something.. and my laptop can't access to internet.. wth! wht did my sister do to her com?! why can't my laptop access to internet now! smart lohshe.. run awau to malaysia... SIGH... argh! sigh.. i dislike ymself for being soft hearted.. each time i am soft hearted.. i hurt myself even more... and i seriously hate that... i'm going nuts... wht's more.. i heard something.. and that something is good enough to let me ponder though it's meant to be a joke.. when is someone true and when are they joking? sigh... the might be joking and be true at the same time... i don't like all these feelings lah! headach!

i've finially finished my ECD test.. but not my project... went back home ytr after paper...woke up at 7.30 after 5 hours of slp.. it's auto de... not alarm clock call... thenw ent for band... today.. i met someone from YCK.. wht a co-incidence... it's always nice to meet ppl whom u have met before... well.. hahah.! bah..!

i'm on the verge to cry now... everything is turning against me... WTH.. can thigns be better and kinder to me? i've got nomood.. totally no mood bye... i wish i will not return..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home