Monday, August 08, 2005

i'm having popcorn phobia now.... geee... had a nap jus now.. woke up at 6.30pm thinking that i was late for meeting my friends... to only realise that i'm meeting my friends tml... not today... so blur.... heee.... watched tv.... had been long since i last watched that 7pm show loh... my mom's friend came over for mahjong.. so i can't concentrate much.. and my bro suggested watching movie... so i agreed... hee.. i have a wonderful bro.. he treate me leh!!... got 2 other friends to come along too... went lot 1 to watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory... it was so damn nice lah!! hahaha.. but then i kinda get annoyed when the man keeps singing and singing.. but overall.. NICE! hehehehe...

On the way to Lot 1... i had this conversation with my bro

Me:"hey boy... if u looking for GF.. will u look for those who are pretty and got nice figure?"
Bro: " i think it's the first thing i'm going to look into"
Me: -damn disappointed- "wah.. means if u meet ppl who is like ur er jie like that... means out liao lah? no figure no looks?"
Bro: -trying to make me feel better- "no lah... doesn't mean that got figure means.... blar blarblar"

i can't remember the rest already... but seriously... was kinda shocked by that lah... but can't blame.. he's a guy... that's wht a guy look for.. Bleah.. he's kinda surprised y i asked that too..

i had another conversation while walking back too! i mean.. of course it's full of conversations lah... jus that... it's not something we always say de... while walking back... we were trying to guess see if my mom's friends are still at home.. so my bro told me that before i woke up from my nap.. my mom and my bro had a little talk over dinner...

Bro: "mom.. where are you going to play mahjong later?"
mom: "at my home loh"
Bro: "huh? helen also coming ar?"
-for ur back ground info.. this helen person is freaking rude... she scolded my mother stupid jus becoz she didn't get the tiles she wanted and that the tile my mom threw allowed ppl to win... my mom was so hurt by her words-
Mom: "no lah... she's not coming?"
Bro: "haha.. later she scold u again?"
Mom: "no lah.. if she scold me again or my friend scold me.. your er jie will pull her long black face at that friend one... she will be angry"
wah! i'm that fierce meh?! wth..!! everyone scare of me?! weird loh... sigh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home