Monday, August 08, 2005

-yawn- i didn't mean to kick a bad start for my posting.. but i'm really yawning.. it's only like 3pm now loh!! know y i'm yawning?! coz i wake up at 4.30am!!! sigh... i didn't have good slp since friday loh... no matter how late i slp... i will wake up before 8.30am... irritating.. my body can't take it...

before i start... apologies to our mr teo.. coz i spelled wrongly his name ytr in my posting.. haha! i spelled his name briang... so this time.. i'm going to spell it properly.. it's BRIAN... hahaha.! he should know that i'm typing his name while thinking of greg.. that's y it became briang... haha.. i didn't check before i post too... kk! back to my posting...

woke up at 4.30 today.. super hyper.. didn't know wht to do.. but the weird thing is.. i went to the kitchen and drank damn lots of water loh... then back to my bed and roll here roll there... till 7.30am then "offically" get off my bed and wash up... heee... but heng me... 6+ alr got ppl sms me le... so i didn't rot on my bed... missed me bus today... called yu and met her at her place downstairs... then she realised that she forgot to bring her concession pass.. went up, took it... and reached sch at 9.15!! hahaha yay! we are late for lesson!!! Bah... who cares loh.. dunnoe y we go sch for loh.. only go sch show face.. there's not proper lesson... while walking in.. discovered that a no. of my classmates are late loh! hehehe.. we all are so happy about it. something happened during class... i hope she's alright now... i jus wanna tell her... i know it's difficult to let go... but we have to learn... be strong... we'll be there for her... today... ECD tutorial ended early.. coz practically there's nothing for us to do.. we go there for chit chat session. went for IEF lecture... makan.. and i came home... pon FMGT and AAA tutorial... gonna go for make up lesson for AAA on fri... i don't get it.. y don't poly get some entitlements?! our bus fare are so ex... and then when ppl have half day.. we have full + extended day! sec and pri sch have hol on wed.. wht about me? TEST... wth.. it's giving me frustrations loh... while makaning lunch.. bea sms me... telling me she can't go for ensemble... if she don't go.. i bet azman won't go... then today's ensemble will be so empty coz i'm nt going! siao siao siao siao!! i'm so guilty... but i really need to study.. if not i can die le.... dunnoe lah.. sigh.. yuri's gonna be mad le... booo.....

i'm stuck to persis... HELP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home