Sunday, August 07, 2005

i ended my week end jus like this... is't so fast.. i feel as if it's sat today.. too bad.. it's over! awww... i do'nt look forward to next week.. but i'm looking forward to band.. all that dunnoe dunnoe whose fault loh.. got me stuck to persis..! bah.. loving it.! can we play it again? and again? and again till i drop death? hahaha that's too much le..! BAH BAH BAH... i'm mad... i woke up super early today.. didn't house chores and such.. then briang and greg came over for mahjong before heading to AES... so dumb lah.. we played with my bro.. i didn't know that i got suck a crappy brother.. BTH.. but was fun lah... make me laugh like mad.. but then a bit to the extreme... dunnoe y his sister is not like that de.. anyway.. went down to AES... nothing much lah... but i must say... the 3rd clars really did well! i'm happy and proud of them.. really... but i'm too exhausted to tell them face to face..

and oh!! i'm kinda annoyed today.. becoz of one person... who did'nt put themselves into ppl's shoes when they do certain things... and... also that another person.. WTH lah.. think he's big loh... call me.. and tell me there's rubbish on the floor.. WTH tell me for wht lah! i'm not there to pick rubbish for u.. it's right infront of u.. and it's like 3 metres away from me! how dare u! ass! and he big shot loh... who's he?! not even a member of the sch loh. anywya.. i don't like him! i wasn't kind to him at all... when we were on the bus to the performance venue, alumnis were listening to persis... and here this guy.. singing.. nuts.. i'm listening.. SHHhhh.. ARGH.... ggggggrrrrrrrrrr.... and yet ppl tell me he's humble?! tell me next time lah! not today loh... at times i think maybe he's good lah.. but then... at times i don't.... BAH!

a crazy week ahead of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home