Wednesday, October 19, 2005

had been bumping into my sis' friend the past 2 days in my office.. hahaha i served one of them personally. it's a small world.. heee.. i went out with my sis today.. hehehe.. dunnoe y. maybe i feel comfortable with her.., hehehe we went shopppinggggggggggggg..... hehehe and yes! i finally bought the bag i wanna buy at esprit.. some might not find it fantastic.. but i like lah.. hee... i think my sis like shopping with me.. whenever she shops with me, she find alot of discount de.. hahaha. co-incidentally, it's at esprit shops.

Bah... i finally get to shop. and i think it's the last day i can shop ba... sigh... geee.. beard papa's cheese sticks are nice!

saw something on the bus while coming back... What a sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home