Friday, October 14, 2005

my day was filled with so much joy ytr... but ended it with abit of swing.. haha ytr was a super busy day.. it's really like a soldier fighting in a war... then chit chat chit chat till 10.30pm then knock off.... BAH....

today... it was damn bored... was it?! i can't remember.. jus past the day like that... was a sad sad day for me.. i had this customer today.. they reminded me of someone, and something.. and it hurts so much that i feel like crying on the spot. but i'm not such a soft person lah.. keep it inside me.. while going back home,on the bus, also saw ppl who also reminds me of the past, the exact same thing lah... damn sad.. can i not see all these? no.. whtever.. i need to hide away from this world for awhile. let me hide away from all these reality first. but well.. no... i have to fact it no matter wht.. but... i jus wanna take a short break.. i'm not tired by work, i'm looking forward to work each day... but not seeing that &^% person lah... today... ching was so good! she came to visit me.. but sorry babe.... got to work lah.. supervisior beside me.. hehehe but hten she nv scold me lah.. -heng heng- hehehe! ok lah.. i'm still not in a very nice mood now.. kinda moody lah... alot of things that i'm going through to hand on inside... no one knows.. coz i can't tell... it sucks to keep it inside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home